Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hello

Hello Everyone,
I wanted to have a more Streamlined list of the animals that are posted lost or found in Southwest Michigan.
I will update this blog with the pictures that are placed on the Facebook Group "Lost or Found Pets of SW Michigan" found here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_109794265771060&ap=1
If you would like to be added to the above group Please take a trip on over and request membership.
I will do my best to keep this blog updated and have as much information available as possible.
If you feel something has been left out or a correction needs to be made, Please send an email to lostorfoundpetsofsouthwestmichigan@live.com and I will do my best to update the requested information and keep it current. 

Thanks for looking I hope this helps to Bring Them Home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment